homeschool debate | Forums Wiki

HomeSchoolDebate

Speech and Debate Resources and Community
Forums      Wiki
It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:10 am
Not a member? Guests can only see part of the forums. To see the whole thing (and add your voice!), just register a free account by following these steps.

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:50 pm 

Home Schooled: Yes
Good afternoon debaters!

I am pleased to announce the release of the 2016-17 DFW Speech and Debate Tools for Team Policy Debate Sourcebook. As the executive editor of this publication, I highly recommend this product and encourage you to check out this valuable resource. Last season, the DFWSD Sourcebook was published with the goal of being one of the top resources on the market. By any measure, the sourcebook achieved that goal. DFWSD Sourcebook cases were debated deep into outrounds at region and national tourneys alike as evidence of the excellence poured in by our contributors. This year, the sourcebook again lays a fantastic foundation for Team Policy debaters and serves as an excellent launching pad for your ideas.

Our production includes 12 reforms in some of the more relevant policy areas, including cyber security, the South China Sea, immigration, and others. It also includes a very in-depth overview of US-China policy, including an overview and background on key issues of contention between the US and China. From either the perspective of equipping yourself with a case with excellence as its foundation, or the perspective of immersing yourself in the resolution, the DWFSD Sourcebook will prove to me an invaluable resource. If you are interested in purchasing this product, head over to the DFWSD website by clicking this link and check out your purchasing options!

Have a blessed season of preparation and debate, and please email me with any questions at jamesschoolemail99@gmail.com.

Head Instructor
Private Coach
Executive Editor of the 2015-16 and 2016-17 Tools for Team Policy Debate Sourcebook